It’s no secret that I like Craftsy, a lot! I have taken a number of classes and find myself going back to them regularly. I like to have them running on my pc when I’m in the sewing room, working on my projects. I frequently post about them here and on my Facebook page. When my sewing students ask me where to go for more sewing help my first suggestion is always Craftsy! So when Craftsy contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would like to host a giveaway on my blog I was more than thrilled because I am sure my blogging friends would love the opportunity to enter to win a Craftsy class of their choosing (to the value of $59.99).
Why do I love Craftsy so much?
- Great deals on crafting supplies: organic yarn, fabrics and fat quarters from top designers, high quality needles, etc..
- High quality online classes for beginning, intermediate and advanced quilters, knitters, sewers, jewelry makers, cake decorators and other crafters.
- You can watch the class online anytime.
- You have the option to interact with the teacher and other students
- Members can post their projects for other to see and view projects others have posted.
Considering Craftsy currently offers 361 different courses choosing may not be easy, I suggest starting a wishlist after you enter to win a Craftsy class!
Entering is very simple and this giveaway is open internationally.
Giveaway closes on March 31, 2014 at midnight