Introducing Sydney's Sun Bonnet Baby Pattern. This pattern was inspired while I was going back through some old photos of my daughter wearing a bonnet. The bonnet was cute but I wanted to create something that would work for boys and girls and had a shorter brim. The first bonnet I made from the pattern went to my new granddaughter! What a joy it is to sew for those you love!
As I mentioned, the brim is smaller, much like a ball cap. It is, however, still wide enough to block the sun from your little ones face.
WHAT YOU GET
- Digital Pattern (instant download)
- Pattern features layered sizes so you can print only the size you desire
- Free Pattern Updates
- Access to the video instructions as soon as they are released.
Our short brimmed baby bonnet has optimal sun coverage. The shorter brim makes this a great bonnet for boys and girls, perfect for picnics, beach days and afternoon walks. Ideal for infant and toddlers.
The bonnet is fully reversible so you get 2 looks in 1! **This is a digital downloadable pattern. Not a Hard Copy**
Included in this Download:
- Features computer generated and color coded pieces
- Layered sizes allow you to print just the size or sizes you want
- Bonnet Pattern sizes Newborn- ⅔T
- Bonnet Instructions with lots of illustrations
- Links to our videos for some techniques
Bonnets made from this pattern may be sold. Do not copy or reproduce this pattern for sale.