Pattern: Ladies Lounge/ Pajama Pants
Fabric: The largest size uses 3.5 yards of 44" fabric
No-Roll Elastic 1" wide
Basic sewing supplies
All seams are ⅝" seam allowance. Make sure your fabric has been washed, dried, and ironed prior to cutting.
Download, assemble and cut out the pattern. This pattern does have layering enabled to allow you to print only the size/sizes you want to print. You will notice there is a pocket piece included. That will be an optional piece that I will show you how to add in the video.
- Cut the pattern pieces out of the fabric You should have two front and two back pieces.
2. With right sides together stitch front to back at inner leg seams
3. With right sides together, pin center seam of leg seams, stitch.
To reinforce, use the reinforced stitch or stitch over the first stitching again.
4. Stitch front to back at side seams.
At this point, your pants should be looking very much like pants!
5. The waistband is a fold-over waistband. Fold over the fabric 1.5". Sew around the waistband area leaving a 1-2" opening to insert the elastic
6. Sew the inside leg seam. Start at the bottom of one leg and sew around to the other leg.
7. Insert the elastic through the opening
8. Overlap the elastic by 1" and then stitch the two elastic ends together
9. Close up the opening in the waistband
10. Turn the hem under on each leg and sew.
The instructions listed here are very basic instructions since detailed instructions are given in the videos that come with the pattern.