Measure, mark, and press hems and more in one step. The Clover Hot Press Ruler is great for deep hems, long hems, and to miter corners. Heat resistant, thin, accurate ruler can be pressed with dry/steam iron, features a non-slip surface to hold fabric for precise results. No more burnt fingers!
- Measure, mark, fold, press: deep hems, long hems, miter corners
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler
- Can be used with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results
- 2 ½" x 10" (63.5cm x 254cm)
How to Use
- Fold fabric over ruler, match edge to size needed, press
- Fold corner to match miter line, press
- Use ruler to mark hem size, place ruler at mark, fold fabric and press
- Do not place hot iron on Hot Ruler for extended period of time (may cause discoloration)
- Do not twist, bend or fold Hot Ruler (may deform ruler)
- Allow Hot Ruler to cool before handling
- Heat resistant up to 428°F/220°C
Improve Your Sewing Skills
If you're just getting started with sewing or need to brush up on your skills be sure to visit our Sewing 101 section.
SEWING 101 COURSE
Want to start sewing but need a helping hand with the basics? In sewing 101 we’re starting right from the beginning, so don’t worry if you’ve never sewn before. And if you’ve been sewing for a while, but without much guidance or without a strong technical focus, I'm sure you’ll notice your skills and your finished projects improve significantly.
We’ll start by taking a quick look at the sewing machine and some of the tools used in sewing. You’ll learn various stitches and seam finishes and, of course, we’ll have lots of time to sew! By the end of the course, you will feel confident enough to begin tackling some of those projects you've been dreaming about!