Introducing Sydney’s Sun Bonnet Baby Pattern. This pattern was inspired while I was going back through some old photos of my daughter wearing a bonnet. The bonnet was cute but I wanted to create something that would work for boys and girls and had a shorter brim. The first bonnet I made from the pattern went to my new granddaughter! What a joy it is to sew for those you love!
As I mentioned, the brim is smaller, much like a ball cap. It is, however, still wide enough to block the sun from your little ones face.
WHAT YOU GET
- Digital Pattern (instant download)
- Pattern features layered sizes so you can print only the size you desire
- Free Pattern Updates
- Access to the video instructions as soon as they are released.
Our short brimmed baby bonnet has optimal sun coverage. The shorter brim makes this a great bonnet for boys and girls, perfect for picnics, beach days and afternoon walks. Ideal for infant and toddlers.
The bonnet is fully reversible so you get 2 looks in 1! **This is a digital downloadable pattern. Not a Hard Copy**
Included in this Download:
- Features computer generated and color coded pieces
- Layered sizes allow you to print just the size or sizes you want
- Bonnet Pattern sizes Newborn- 2/3T
- Bonnet Instructions with lots of illustrations
- Links to our videos for some techniques
Bonnets made from this pattern may be sold. Do not copy or reproduce this pattern for sale.
Join the newsletter
Improve every aspect of your sewing with our instructional videos, tips, and projects sent to you every week. Join our newsletter, it's FREE!